What's new

Genny Handchecks

I will. @South Coast Vaper is using the see through tank I believe ;) but sadly doesn't have a fluid (yet lol).

I will eventually muhahaha but for now will have to make do [emoji17]

ImageUploadedByPlanet of the Vapes1461007443.203999.jpg

Oh, thanks for that. Goes beautiful with your mod.
I was considering getting another one.
Only today I was saying to @decson that with clear tank it almost look like a different atty. It may be an idea to have two and keep them permanently in PMMA and SS as in having two different atties.
I've been sitting here tonight thinking that the clear tank would look better on the dual due to its aluminium frame lol. Then stainless steel on stainless steel lol :p Sigh *I give up, lost hope to genesis*

I've been sitting here tonight thinking that the clear tank would look better on the dual due to its aluminium frame lol. Then stainless steel on stainless steel lol :p Sigh *I give up, lost hope to genesis*
You may have a good point there but I am not that bothered. I am liking the clear tank option.

No mesh in this one I'm afraid ;)
Pic posted at the request of @pfvapes whose Strudle Oodle is soaking that muji.
It's 26/32 clapton, at 0.41 running at 34W in the Zephyr, airflow on the 3-hole, direct.

Zeffclapt.jpg

No mesh in this one I'm afraid ;)
Pic posted at the request of @pfvapes whose Strudle Oodle is soaking that muji.
It's 26/32 clapton, at 0.41 running at 34W in the Zephyr, airflow on the 3-hole, direct.

View attachment 87421

Blasphemy [emoji6]

Got a Zephyr sitting here that I need to build, lent to me by a very nice ape. But want to get a reducer for the chamber to allow mesh.

Back
Top Bottom