What's new

[Vape Drama] "The Vaping Postman" (Mark Roberts)

davrog

Achiever
For any good apes out there, who may watch or be subscribed to "The Vaping Postman" (Mark Roberts) YouTube channel, I'd encourage you to watch the first 5 minutes of Vic Mullen's vlog below.

Chuntness at a new unprecedented level?

Last edited:
What an absolute twat. I didn't know who he was but just went and had a look see. His reponses in his comments are enough of a turn off to deter most folk.

What a fekin cockwomble!!!!!! I sincerely hope the twat isn't a postman, we get enough bad press as it is. I think I might take a peep to see what he's up to, and offer my thoughts. Coincidentally, I'd watched Vic's SC Supreme vid earlier, and subbed to his channel.

What a fekin cockwomble!!!!!! I sincerely hope the twat isn't a postman, we get enough bad press as it is. I think I might take a peep to see what he's up to, and offer my thoughts. Coincidentally, I'd watched Vic's SC Supreme vid earlier, and subbed to his channel.

I believe he is mate. There was a comment on one of his videos from someone saying they knew which sorting office he worked from, and were going to send the Manager the evidence of Mark's vindictive harrassment, and in bringing the RM into disrepute. That doesn't confirm he is of course, but it seems he may well be.

But can you believe what a chunt this guy is?

What a knob! He is giving up reviewing for a few weeks now because he has had so much abuse :L

Unbelievable. I hope he gets what's coming. be nice for him to get his hands bit off by a pitbull while doing his post round, then he won't be doing anymore reviewing or vaping and he will then know what its like to be disabled.

DWP should go after those who make false allegations. They are after all wasting money that could be given to the disabled but no DWP only goes after those who have had an allegation made against them, double standards.ay folks

Looooooooooooool, deals shit out to others but when it's aim towards him he runs and hides.

Back
Top Bottom