Vape Superstore
What's new

Cotton Bacon Vs. Native Wicks

Which do you prefer?

• Total voters

RichieRich

Achiever
Which would be your choice for wicking?

I've got a choice of either of these at my local B&M, and i'm running low on the stuff supplied with the Crius i bought last week.

Both seem to have their good points, but i'm interested in hearing from those of you that have tried both and your preferred choice :)

Thanks

Vape Superstore
I've used both, I much prefer native for flavour, wicking power and easy of use. But for some reason I always go back to my muji. I don't think you'll be disappointed with either choice though, they are both superb wicks (my other half prefers bacon to native)

Fuzion cotton is better for heat resistance and flavour, I build quite low and seemed to constantly burn through cotton bacon!

Vape Green
I've never tried native wicks before.

I use cotton bacon and I really like it.
I've used muji, gangwon and koh gen do cotton and they are really good wicking material.

I prefer native, it loses that cottony taste a lot quicker and wicks like crazy

The Electronic Cigarette Company
I went for a tub of Native Wicks, so far has been cracking! It's a little awkward to work with when setting up RTA decks with juice channels, but wicks like a champ. I need another tub shortly :)

I also received a pack of KoGenDoh with my Griffin, will give that a try at some point, might be handy for trying the scottish roll method

AcmeFog
Kendo gold edition is the best I've used for the price. The best cotton would have to be VCC but that's damn expensive for what you get

I always find myself going back to muji as well. Bacon seems to burn quite easily, and Native seems to blanket the taste of the juice

Vape Club
Back
Top Bottom