What's new

All gone wrong help freak show mini

It had old juice on it wasnt dry is it ok to touch will the mod be damaged

The coil temperature will exceed the flash point of cotton very quickly unless it is saturated with liquid. I'm guessing you've fired it too dry and its caught.

Please don't take this the wrong way, I'm only saying this for concern for your own safety and wellbeing.

I'm wondering if rda's are not really for you at this particular moment in time. Do some more research, watch some rda videos and get to grips with basic electronic theory and coil building. Once your more confident with what your doing, pick it up and give it another bash. I'm worried your going to do something that puts you off vaping for life. Rda's are a little advanced and while I'm not for one second saying they will always be too advanced for you, I think it's clear that you need to learn how to walk before you run if you get my drift. If your dead set on rda's there's most certainly easier rda's to live with as well. The freakshow mini is quite a small, compact little dripper which does add a level of complication all of its own.

Again, I'm not trying to be judgemental in anyway. I do appreciate that we all started somewhere.

How much fire are we talking
A flame kinda lept up over my head height??if that makes sense I blew it out chucked it on the floor and ran out the room im to scared to go back in now could it explode the mod if I pick it up?​

Fuck me.. I expected smaller than a match amount like I've had. I've never known anything like that so I really wouldn't want to comment, I'd check your batteries and device thoroughly before using it again, or have someone take a proper look for you

The coil temperature will exceed the flash point of cotton very quickly unless it is saturated with liquid. I'm guessing you've fired it too dry and its caught.

Please don't take this the wrong way, I'm only saying this for concern for your own safety and wellbeing.

I'm wondering if rda's are not really for you at this particular moment in time. Do some more research, watch some rda videos and get to grips with basic electronic theory and coil building. Once your more confident with what your doing, pick it up and give it another bash. I'm worried your going to do something that puts you off vaping for life. Rda's are a little advanced and while I'm not for one second saying they will always be too advanced for you, I think it's clear that you need to learn how to walk before you run if you get my drift. If your dead set on rda's there's most certainly easy rda's to live with as well. The freakshow mini is quite a small, compact little dripper which does add a level of complication all of its own.

Again, I'm not trying to be judgemental in anyway. I do appreciate that we all started somewhere.
I think you are absolutely right I think I have definitely jumped in the deep end I have watched alot of videos etc and they make it seem quiet simple I will put dripping to the side intill I have the knowledge and confidence to use again x

I think you are absolutely right I think I have definitely jumped in the deep end I have watched alot of videos etc and they make it seem quiet simple I will put dripping to the side intill I have the knowledge and confidence to use again x

Phew, I didn't want to seem like I was being an arse about it, I'm glad you get where I'm coming from [emoji1].

As I said though there are certainly easier rda's to learn your craft on. The NarDA for example would be a great rda to start with . Single coil, really easy to build on, lots of room for liquid and doesn't leak unless overfilled. I have one from 3fvape and I absolutely love it.

Last edited:
Bring it to Vaper expo in Birmingham next month, I'm sure there will be plenty there to show you some tips and teach you what you need to know!

Phew, I didn't want to seem like I was being an arse about it, I'm glad you get where I'm coming from
emoji1.png

As I said though there are certainly easier rda's to learn your craft on. The NarDA for example would be a great rda to start with . Single coil, really easy to build on, lots of room for liquid and doesn't leak unless overfilled. I have one from 3fvape and I absolute love it.
Il keep
Phew, I didn't want to seem like I was being an arse about it, I'm glad you get where I'm coming from [emoji1].

As I said though there are certainly easier rda's to learn your craft on. The NarDA for example would be a great rda to start with . Single coil, really easy to build on, lots of room for liquid and doesn't leak unless overfilled. I have one from 3fvape and I absolutely love it.
I'll keep that in mind thanks but I think I will just stick to tanks for the time being:10::10::10:

Back
Top Bottom