What's new

Welcome Mesh and Genny Freaks!

In the comments on Fasttech for the Origen, one guy said that Aromamizer glass fits better than the original...

In the comments on Fasttech for the Origen, one guy said that Aromamizer glass fits better than the original...
I'm looking at your nextgen clone in the envelope atm. I'm shit I know. It's actually in better nick than I remember, I think i attempted a semi successful repair. I will send it, I'm just crap.

I'd be interested to know how they compare...

In the interim I bought the SXK Le Zephyr from Fasttech, on its way... Determined to master a Gennie...

Fasttech have started stocking all sorts of PEEK spares so I'm hoping I can sort the Nextgen out...

I'd be interested to know how they compare...

In the interim I bought the SXK Le Zephyr from Fasttech, on its way... Determined to master a Gennie...

Fasttech have started stocking all sorts of PEEK spares so I'm hoping I can sort the Nextgen out...
Le Zephyr takes a whopping amount of mesh to build. If you get it right it shouldn't leak and will wick like a beast. A silica core is useful too as it can help suck up the very last bits of juice in the well (there is a lip at the bottom of the juice reservoir). Update us on how you're getting on. I need to rebuild mine soon, so I could post up some build pics etc.

I'm late to the party.

So my question. I have mastered mesh in my Nextgen and am keen to build my Hobo V3.1 with mesh.

Anyone got any directions.

I'm late to the party.

So my question. I have mastered mesh in my Nextgen and am keen to build my Hobo V3.1 with mesh.

Anyone got any directions.
Same principle, get the coils at roughly 45° to the deck though rather than verts.

Le Zephyr takes a whopping amount of mesh to build. If you get it right it shouldn't leak and will wick like a beast. A silica core is useful too as it can help suck up the very last bits of juice in the well (there is a lip at the bottom of the juice reservoir). Update us on how you're getting on. I need to rebuild mine soon, so I could post up some build pics etc.
http://vaponaute.com/en/spare-parts/42-reducers-peek-zephyr.html

Was thinking about something similar...

I guess I'm allowed in here now too.
I have a Nextiny on its way (sxk only) and some 300mesh from Stealthvape.
If mesh arrived first I'll chuck a build in one of my
Taifuns and have a practice.
It's like being a newbie again!!

I guess I'm allowed in here now too.
I have a Nextiny on its way (sxk only) and some 300mesh from Stealthvape.
If mesh arrived first I'll chuck a build in one of my
Taifuns and have a practice.
It's like being a newbie again!!

The nextgens are a doddle to build bud youll be fine ;)

Back
Top Bottom