What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Squonking Thread

Don't forget Guys, Matt and his business have very recently relocated to the Wilds of Scotland so things will be a tad sketchy whilst they get settled. I know he is working on his site right now, so bear with him, or watch his feeds on fb if you want up to the minute details. :2thumbsup:
Didn't realise they'd moved to Argyll, they're not that far away from me (by Argyll standards of far away, they are only 30 miles away which is close here) I'm after a squonker so will definitely keep them in mind :)

Ill get this is early to save time later-Reo ftw,outstanding mods thatll outlive you +Nutz attys ;)

Haha, just bought a Snapdragon v1.0 bf and a Steamcrave squonker - canny wait :)
Sold my normally aspirated Snapdragon earlier this week and really, really missing it, glad to pick up another. I also wanted a regulated squonker; there are few at reasonable money which makes me happy to pick up the Steamcrave.

Back
Top Bottom