What's new

The NextGen and The Nextiny

Excellent, I always have raised the wick on all of the Nexts I have had, so no problems there either.
Roght, I'll crack on with a build in a minute and see what I can do.:2thumbsup:

Current build in as recommended by @jjde 200sf mesh (40mm) over a core of 500 mesh (30mm)
Ni200 .30, 7 wraps reading 0.12ish....430f...hitting 20w at the mo:)

Edit: going to try #400 next time

Last edited:
Both my Nexgen & Nextiny are wicked with 300 grade mesh, with a topper of the same grade (tight arse that i am) all cut from the same piece ! wicks my home made juice 70/30 fine and i have had very little trouble with my coils. if i leave it sat for a while i need a primer 'pull' but other than that i am super impressed. (both clones..see above:))

lovely to have a dedicated spot for help and advice

Well, the Tiny and the regular NextGen are both built and are working flawlessly. I'm surprised, I had expected that the Tiny might be fiddly for my stupid fumbling hands and fingers, but it was fine.
200SF with a 350 Topper works fine, but I feel the same as @dw1986 said, the 200 wicks damn fast..... possibly too fast? I'm going to rebuild tomorrow with 300 and a 400 Topper just to see.
The NextGen has a 350 wick with a 400 Topper and is going Great Guns.

Strangely, I'm not noticing a great difference between the 2 in terms of flavour. Both are loaded with HoL Minotor.

Nice to be back doing this stuff again.;)

Well, the Tiny and the regular NextGen are both built and are working flawlessly. I'm surprised, I had expected that the Tiny might be fiddly for my stupid fumbling hands and fingers, but it was fine.
200SF with a 350 Topper works fine, but I feel the same as @dw1986 said, the 200 wicks damn fast..... possibly too fast? I'm going to rebuild tomorrow with 300 and a 400 Topper just to see.
The NextGen has a 350 wick with a 400 Topper and is going Great Guns.

Strangely, I'm not noticing a great difference between the 2 in terms of flavour. Both are loaded with HoL Minotor.

Nice to be back doing this stuff again.;)

200sf I have always found to be better for vaping mesh at higher wattage due to its rapid wicking, I like vaping my mesh builds in the 22-30w region and 200sf is ideal for this as it keeps up even with my chain vaping

Arghhhhh. Of course!! I don't use my Gennys on Regulated, so that's why I am not really getting on with 200SF grade mesh !!
I'll strip the Tiny down and see what happens when I replicate the build on the NextGen.:2thumbsup:

second build in the Nextiny .... Mesh unknown , topper unknown , .28 Kanthal 0.8 ohms .... oh my .... what a great vape :2thumbsup: am I correct in thinking I can keep this build in for some time ? Dry burn and or ultrasonic cleaner ?

second build in the Nextiny .... Mesh unknown , topper unknown , .28 Kanthal 0.8 ohms .... oh my .... what a great vape :2thumbsup: am I correct in thinking I can keep this build in for some time ? Dry burn and or ultrasonic cleaner ?
Yup, i rinse and dry burn then just brush the crap away

Back
Top Bottom