What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

The NextGen and The Nextiny

Excellent, I always have raised the wick on all of the Nexts I have had, so no problems there either.
Roght, I'll crack on with a build in a minute and see what I can do.:2thumbsup:

Current build in as recommended by @jjde 200sf mesh (40mm) over a core of 500 mesh (30mm)
Ni200 .30, 7 wraps reading 0.12ish....430f...hitting 20w at the mo:)

Edit: going to try #400 next time

Last edited:
Both my Nexgen & Nextiny are wicked with 300 grade mesh, with a topper of the same grade (tight arse that i am) all cut from the same piece ! wicks my home made juice 70/30 fine and i have had very little trouble with my coils. if i leave it sat for a while i need a primer 'pull' but other than that i am super impressed. (both clones..see above:))

lovely to have a dedicated spot for help and advice

Well, the Tiny and the regular NextGen are both built and are working flawlessly. I'm surprised, I had expected that the Tiny might be fiddly for my stupid fumbling hands and fingers, but it was fine.
200SF with a 350 Topper works fine, but I feel the same as @dw1986 said, the 200 wicks damn fast..... possibly too fast? I'm going to rebuild tomorrow with 300 and a 400 Topper just to see.
The NextGen has a 350 wick with a 400 Topper and is going Great Guns.

Strangely, I'm not noticing a great difference between the 2 in terms of flavour. Both are loaded with HoL Minotor.

Nice to be back doing this stuff again.;)

Well, the Tiny and the regular NextGen are both built and are working flawlessly. I'm surprised, I had expected that the Tiny might be fiddly for my stupid fumbling hands and fingers, but it was fine.
200SF with a 350 Topper works fine, but I feel the same as @dw1986 said, the 200 wicks damn fast..... possibly too fast? I'm going to rebuild tomorrow with 300 and a 400 Topper just to see.
The NextGen has a 350 wick with a 400 Topper and is going Great Guns.

Strangely, I'm not noticing a great difference between the 2 in terms of flavour. Both are loaded with HoL Minotor.

Nice to be back doing this stuff again.;)

200sf I have always found to be better for vaping mesh at higher wattage due to its rapid wicking, I like vaping my mesh builds in the 22-30w region and 200sf is ideal for this as it keeps up even with my chain vaping

Arghhhhh. Of course!! I don't use my Gennys on Regulated, so that's why I am not really getting on with 200SF grade mesh !!
I'll strip the Tiny down and see what happens when I replicate the build on the NextGen.:2thumbsup:

second build in the Nextiny .... Mesh unknown , topper unknown , .28 Kanthal 0.8 ohms .... oh my .... what a great vape :2thumbsup: am I correct in thinking I can keep this build in for some time ? Dry burn and or ultrasonic cleaner ?

second build in the Nextiny .... Mesh unknown , topper unknown , .28 Kanthal 0.8 ohms .... oh my .... what a great vape :2thumbsup: am I correct in thinking I can keep this build in for some time ? Dry burn and or ultrasonic cleaner ?
Yup, i rinse and dry burn then just brush the crap away

Back
Top Bottom