What's new

The NextGen and The Nextiny

How come it's your first build? It's because of you that I got one in the first place.

What are you thinking for the build

I have just build my first Nextiny.
The second attempt on the build seems to be working.
It is wicking fine and haven't had any dry hits so far but I don't want to jinx it.
Following @decson's build I have 13x40 200 sf core with a 10x5 200sf topper, still waiting for 300 even thoug ordered it on 31st.

No @Jugg1es, I have had NextGens, borrowed a couple of Nextinys but now have one of my own.

@dw1986 I'm not that taken with the 200SF to be honest, but I'll give it another bash if you rate it.

Go for a #200sf build with a #300 topper, it's the truth I tell you @Rob

My fav build :) and similar on the In'ax. Thank you Dan.

I have just build my first Nextiny.
The second attempt on the build seems to be working.
It is wicking fine and haven't had any dry hits so far but I don't want to jinx it.
Following @decson's build I have 13x40 200 sf core with a 10x5 200sf topper, still waiting for 300 even thoug ordered it on 31st.

This came from @dw1986 he deserves the credit, it works great. The 300 topper will help with thicker juices (I think thats right lol). If you get stuck can cut some squares out and post them, just let me know.

My fav build :) and similar on the In'ax. Thank you Dan.

This came from @dw1986 he deserves the credit, it works great. The 300 topper will help with thicker juices (I think thats right lol). If you get stuck can cut some squares out and post them, just let me know.
Sorry I didn't know that. @dw1986 thanks for the advice bud.
It is very kind of matey but it should be here anyday and the 200sf topper seems to be working okay.
These may be daft questions but what is the purpose of the topper and why the mesh wick shouldn't touch the bottom?

If I get it this wrong, someone please correct me.

Mesh touching the bottom of the tank causes shorts in your build, believe me I had great fun for a day with the ohms going all over the place from 0.2 to 6 or 7 and back again and everything in between lol.

The topper using a thicker/denser mesh allows for thicker juices to be vaporised better, the 200SF allows quicker wicking than 300 alone, so put them both together you get quicker wicking at 50/50 to 80/20 juices. So for example when I started just with the 300, it worked great on 50/50 but was not that great at wicking on the higher VG juices. They simply complement each other.

'I think'

Also, if your mesh wick is raised off the bottom, it creates a nice well of juice and helps to aid wicking ;)

@Rob personally I'm not a fan of 200sf on its own, as I believe it overwicks, however combined with a 300 topper it transforms the build, and it's the only build I use with any gennie now :D

Back
Top Bottom