What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Raspberry - Inawera

What % did you use? 5% as for other Inawera fruits, sometimes, but apparently not a rule? Used FA, not terrible at 5%, may bump it up to 10, but this sounds not half bad :P

What % did you use? 5% as for other Inawera fruits, sometimes, but apparently not a rule? Used FA, not terrible at 5%, may bump it up to 10, but this sounds not half bad :P

Probably, I always start small at 5% but I like my flavours stronger than other people so it probably went up to 10 or 15 by the time I was done with it.

Shouldn't generalise ;) . I always like my flavours stronger than most people. When they find it's got a super taste at 6%, I've been putting 15% in for ages and love it like that.

Im not generalizing :) It's just how I prefer my flavours. You might not like them as strong as I make mine ;) You might even think mine are weak :P

Back
Top Bottom