What's new

Sheffield lane top.

oinkerz

Postman
Hey all, does anyone know what the vape shop is called at Sheffield lane top or where it is exactly?

Cheers Oinkerz.

I think it's just called "The E Cigarette Shop", and it's pretty much on the crossroads on Barnsley Road near the Nisa or whatever it is.

Nice one cheers for that. I'm actually from Barnsley but I work near there so thought might be worth checking out so I could nip in on my dinner breaks if I ever need anything.

@oinkerz I used to do the same when I worked at Northern General, that was a few years ago though, so I couldn't comment on what they're like now.

Just curious, what's Flava Vape (?spelling) like? Are there any decent B&Ms in Barnsley?

If I'm honest I do most of my buying online, I have been to the Vape-Inator store in wombwell a few times always find the staff to be very helpful and friendly it's family run as well. I have never been in the Flava vape store mate. There is a good place in the Barnsley market upstairs he has loads of stuff on there. There is also http://4tml.co.uk at Thurnscoe I haven't used these personally but my dad swears by them.

I might have to have a look at 4TML, just ordered a few bits to start DIY and sometimes I get impatient!

I get like that myself when i am waiting for my concentrates to show up! wish the post worked faster haha.

Back
Top Bottom