What's new

Mod Wiring Diagrams

I'd very much doubt there are. Your only option is probably to take the switches apart or off if you want to move the switches

Its not much to go by,
ImageUploadedByPlanet of the Vapes1459293522.799532.jpg

ImageUploadedByPlanet of the Vapes1459293536.798304.jpg

I see the legs are exposed on those switches. You could solder wires to those legs

Cheers @Seedy thats exactly what i've done... I had a hana mod with authentic DNA30 chip that i got from @city461 but it stopped working and noticed the board was getting quite hot, so i ripped it out and as i love the look & feel of the hana mod (this ones in blue and like new) i had a spare ipv D2 TC mod,so i took the guts out then soldered on new switches etc, so i can fit it into the hana mod...... Should finish it in next day or so..... Cheers for your help bud.

Greetings y'all
New builder her working on a box mod
What I really need help with on this project is.
I'm building a box all from scratch now I'm no stranger to building my own electronics but could use some assistance in finding a proper wiring diagram. I'm working on a MOSFET build but I'd like to incorporate a trim diel to moderate my amps. Now do I need to use a 555 timer or if I can just run it inline from the MOSFET to the 510 if I have to build the own with the 555 then I can do that too I just wanted some additional advice. Now if anyone can point me in the right direction that would be great.

Back
Top Bottom