What's new

south hampshire meet?

I hate to necro this thread, but i'm in fareham most of the time with my GF (who also vapes) i'd be up for a meet and greet, but i'm not sure she would lol, a couple of friends of ours attend a meet in Pompey every Sunday, i'm tempted to ask if i can go along one Sunday actually.

I hate to necro this thread, but i'm in fareham most of the time with my GF (who also vapes) i'd be up for a meet and greet, but i'm not sure she would lol, a couple of friends of ours attend a meet in Pompey every Sunday, i'm tempted to ask if i can go along one Sunday actually.

... make sure you give my the details as well since I'm only a ten.to fifteen minute drive away from Fareham ;)

I'm in the new forest and although I don't drink (doctor said it was bad for me!!!!), I'd be happy to drain a couple of batteries with other fellow vapers

Must get my eyes tested. I read the title as "southern hemisphere meet" disappointed now, quite fancied a quick trip to Oz. :/

LIve in Emsworth. The club I use is vape friendly, non members are welcome, charge you a quid to get in. Two snooker tables, Lager at £2.95 a pint. Dart board. Would be up for a meet anytime.
Phil.

Am hoping this is not a dead thread but if anyone is interested there is a vape and chill evening on 1st april in Totton, southampton. The vape shop at Batts corner. @JagMan ?

Am hoping this is not a dead thread but if anyone is interested there is a vape and chill evening on 1st april in Totton, southampton. The vape shop at Batts corner. @JagMan ?
I may be up for that although its a big maybe lol i'm a southampton chappy,only 10 mins away from totton

Back
Top Bottom