What's new

Review Aspire Cleito Review - "call off the search"

I've been using mine for about 36 hours, and have already been online and ordered another 2 ;)

I'll be retiring my 3x Subtank Minis, 3x iSub tanks (inc. Apex and S), Freemax Starre ........ but keeping my Crown for backup! :)

PS.... strange, mine doesn't seem to get hot at all. And I'm using the 0.4ohm coil at 60w, which is about 5.1volts :)

Great review :)
Just wanted to say oh boy does juice taste good! Drinks loads though!
I am refilling mine 3 times a day at the moment!

Edit 0.4ohm coil :D

Great review :)
Just wanted to say oh boy does juice taste good! Drinks loads though!
I am refilling mine 3 times a day at the moment!

Edit 0.4ohm coil :D

Agreed! In my raging enthusiasm and enjoyment of the Cleito, I haven't quite come to terms with the fact that, as I'm currently only vaping "Element" juices with it, I may now have a £5 a day habit !!!! :)

Great review Dave
I have had mine a couple of weeks now they do seem to get hot but I love the flavour
Any member who as one make sure the coil sits tight I made a mistake when I came to fill with juice and unscrew the top the coil was spinning around but otherwise can't fault it

Tried two yesterday, one with 3mg juice and one with 6mg, the 6mg was too much for me. Very impressive vape, I just dont like the idea of buying stock coils ( no option of an rba deck), would query the life span of them and wonder whether 90% vg would wick.

Last edited:
Found got too hot for me, went through juice quicker than others with equal or better flavour, glass worried me as so easy to break and no rba on horizon sealed mine being sold on fairly quickly.

Tried two yesterday, one with 3mg juice and one with 6mg, the 6mg was too much for me. Very impressive vape, I just dont like the idea of buying stock coils ( no option of an rba deck), would query the life span of them and wonder whether 90% vg would wick.

Lifespan is good, I'm still on the first coil after a month of use in rotation. More worrying is the amount of juice it gets through, and the delicacy of the glass with no spares available - I've broken one already.

I vape 100vg to flush coils and this wicked it no problem.

Back
Top Bottom