What's new

One question, three seconds.

Ok, the squirrels are angry. At themselves as much as anything.

They forgot to mention ready availability is also a significant factor.

Pretty and awesome is fantastic, but fook all good if it's rare as rocking horse shit.

The squirrels have no patience! (and their badger competitors are just waiting for them to slip!

Fooking oversized rodents... (please take away my booze....)

I have a variety of mech mods, so I'll quickly compare three:

Dingo v Paps v Chameleon: Dingo and paps win in looks, chameleon in the ability to kick it up a notch once in a blue moon, chameleon is quirky and fiddly fun, paps has a cute brass bottom switch, and the dingo is sleek, overall, dingo wins out for me because it gives the most options if you want to get extras to alter its configuration, it feels good, if you maintain the switch properly, it is a sweet momma, and it is the most reliable of the three. Having said that, and though I might do, I would be loath to part from any one of them. They are my only friends, I am counting down...to dying...alone...But at least I'll be sorted for shiny Greek shit ;) Yay!

Last edited:
Dingos/rollers have new batches every few weeks. I wouldn't sneer at any mech mod you can get on tap, its about what you want, eh. But, I don't have a problem waiting if need be. I mean, I can have a problem not spending if something is there sometimes, though. But none of this is a "neccesity".

Cheers M-T. At least 60% of that made sense to me.

Tis a good ratio.

HOL did not deliver my Guevara today.

This makes me sad.

Off topic, but relevant... To me :(

Back
Top Bottom