What's new

Dingo or Roller

Markfletcher007

Achiever
Is the Dingo in essence a Roller without the additional tube? Or is there some other fundamental difference?

I am after a dingo but for 10 euro or so more I thought I would get a Roller and just use in Dingo mode and Roller as and when.

The tube is different to either of the roller tubes, what you get is a smaller 18350 then the roller, and if you buy a kick extension, you can have it in 18500 mode, or, get an extra dingo body for 18650, OR, just by a bloody roller, you flaming galah!
Whatever you want, really.

Dingo is what I would go.for. had the roller and I hated the telescopic, but not really a fan of telescopic mods

It could just be my imagination, but I think the dingo tube is just a touch thicker. But for 18350 permanent mode, it has perfect form.

Roller is 5mm longer than Dingo due to the threads on the telescopic tube, there is no difference other than that.

It could just be my imagination, but I think the dingo tube is just a touch thicker. But for 18350 permanent mode, it has perfect form.

you are right and parts are inter changeable as well, you could get a roller and a dingo tube or a Dingo and the telescopic tube.

I got the dingo, plus a telscopic tube, hardly ever use the telescopic tube. I just checked, and the dingo tube as far as I can tell is defo a bit more solid than the roller tube though. But none of this is world changing differences.

Back
Top Bottom