What's new

Belfast is in desperate need of a good Shop

so where do you buy ur juice at, do u have any favs u can give me links to thx, i bought the kanger topbox mini starter kit but have ordered new coils as i think them 0.5ohm don't do anything for me so just waiting on 1.2ohm coils for my toptank lol.....
Mostly redjuice.co.uk. Reward scheme helps with a wee free bottle every now and then. Next order will be from dripworx tho! They're donut is meant to be aces and the prices are good. Also manabush. But always looking out for vendors on here with good prices and good juice to try out

Mostly redjuice.co.uk. Reward scheme helps with a wee free bottle every now and then. Next order will be from dripworx tho! They're donut is meant to be aces and the prices are good. Also manabush. But always looking out for vendors on here with good prices and good juice to try out
Justmist do there own juice. Dragons blood is awesome. Couple of there shops up round here must be one or two in belshaft

coleraine man here too
hi m8t...so ur from coleraine like myself, so just wondering where do u buy ur juice at and ur gear,anyways im new 2 all this vaping did try them vape pens and still have one which isn't bad, now i just have the endura T18 and kanger topbox mini.....

hi m8t...so ur from coleraine like myself, so just wondering where do u buy ur juice at and ur gear,anyways im new 2 all this vaping did try them vape pens and still have one which isn't bad, now i just have the endura T18 and kanger topbox mini.....
Mostly get juice and gear online mate. Build my own coils and diy a bit of juice

looking 2 buy new tank at the moment as that topbox tank just leaks all the time any tanks u recommend....
I'm using a bellus at the in and it's a brilliant tank. All depends what u want from a tank. What ratio of liquid do u use?

Try a higher ratio in the top tank. 60vg maybe ur juice is too thin and that's what's causing it to leak

I would try manabush liquids. They are truly wonderful if you like tobacco flavoured. Its my go to liquid now. I dont bother with vape shops in NI, I just buy everything online. A lot of the liuqids sold are piss in the shops!!

Back
Top Bottom