What's new

Manchester Vapers!

Ok, again.

This thread for shite (no @3dj, this isn't for decking chat, you have your own thread in the lounge)

Specific meet threads for that meets chat (eg @3dj crawling up the steps or destroying the shrubbery in the 12th March meet thread)

No posting shite or meet chat about previous meets in any meet thread that hasn't happened yet (helps if you only post that you are going or not before the meet happens so chaps don't have to read through several pages of purile drivel to see who's going)

Last edited:
Ok, again.

This thread for shite (no @3dj, this isn't for decking chat, you have your own thread in the lounge)

Specific meet threads for that meets chat (eg @3dj crawling up the steps or destroying the shrubbery in the 12th March meet thread)

No posting shite or meet chat about previous meets in any meet thread that hasn't happened yet (helps if you only post that you are going or not before the meet happens so chaps don't have to read through several pages of purile drivel to see who's going)
Ok ok keep ure shirt on I'll talk about my vodka and monster "cocktail" in here lmao :-)

Did you get that message about the royal oak?? @Jimmydids

I did, I will be over to have a look. Considering what to put in my reply, it would be great for winter, I have no problem with any of it, but I was thinking about the people we got talking to outside the lloyds, in warmer times it would restrict our capacity to recruit new members which I think is a good thing to do. Let me know when you are going next and I will pop over for a chat.

Back
Top Bottom