What's new

Belfast is in desperate need of a good Shop

I go to the shop on Lisburn road, cig guess shop, really nice people. The shop near castle court is OK, but never have what I want in Stock and try to sell to me like I'm a little girl that knows nothing. Plus their prices are much higher than ciggie shop. I've now started doing my own juice so mainly just order online and go up to the ciggie shop when I want to be sociable lol.

think the whole of northern ireland needs custom shops in everytown, i live in coleraine and we have 2 shops which are crap, in this day and age when the vaping world is so big and all these local shops do is sell u shit, think its abt time we had somewhere decent to buy good gear and mods and not them vape pens which are just a waste of people's money...i am new to all this vaping but have done my research before starting, think i will go down the road of making my own e-juice soon, hope 2 see a chage soon instead of having to order everything online,,,gd luck people

think the whole of northern ireland needs custom shops in everytown, i live in coleraine and we have 2 shops which are crap, in this day and age when the vaping world is so big and all these local shops do is sell u shit, think its abt time we had somewhere decent to buy good gear and mods and not them vape pens which are just a waste of people's money...i am new to all this vaping but have done my research before starting, think i will go down the road of making my own e-juice soon, hope 2 see a chage soon instead of having to order everything online,,,gd luck people

found this place, i dont know if anyone in northern ireland is awhere of it or not but it's in carrickfergus people, hope this helps you out...
http://puremist.co.uk/

Liquid selection is pretty poor
so where do you buy ur juice at, do u have any favs u can give me links to thx, i bought the kanger topbox mini starter kit but have ordered new coils as i think them 0.5ohm don't do anything for me so just waiting on 1.2ohm coils for my toptank lol.....

coleraine man here too

Back
Top Bottom