What's new

RSM hybrid genny

It tastes like I'm smoking a caramel apple through a pipe lol

OK so this time I'm truly happy, I swapped out the superfine for #200, made the microcoil first and threaded the wick through and dogged it all up and this is the result :)

Attachments

• 1457373279850.jpg
    1457373279850.jpg
    67.8 KB · Views: 98
That looks loads better, the wick doesn't look strangled at all. How's the vape? Better?

That looks loads better, the wick doesn't look strangled at all. How's the vape? Better?
Far better, I stopped watching YouTube and started just trialling different things, I had far too much mesh before and this time I did a careful bend using the torch to get a nice arc, I also let the coil follow the arc which I wasn't doing before :) much much happier with this, and it will go a good 5 secs before getting a hint a dry, which if you just toot casually works great :D cheers for all the support guys, I'm so glad I've cracked it, now I just need to try the RSM again lol

I also fitted the deeper tank ;)

BTW coming in at 0.8 I'm running it on my subox mini so I can monitor the resistance, seems to have styled now so I can put it on its rightful place atop the RX

Just thought I would revive this and say, thank you to all of you, I'm getting on with both my gennys brilliantly now :)

Back
Top Bottom