What's new

Vamo V2 Wonky Thread

gary68

Legend
just got my vamo v2 from zainy ,,when i screw on a clearo its slightly on the p**s its not really that bad ,,but it will do my head in till i at least try and straighten it up ...question is ...does the top cap screw off so i can get a look at how to straighten the bugger up ?

I've read somewhere that you can use a long adapter and give it some persuasion. Don't be tempted to over tighten it to straighten it or you'll split the grommet.

It's possible to get the end cap off but it's harder than this dude makes it look and very easy to scratch a chrome one.

Last edited by a moderator:
I had a clearo that looked like that. Turned out the battery connecter end had a knock and shifted it inside the clearo.

Worth a look?

thanks

@ stealthvape ,after posting this question i searched youtube and saw this video there ,and was frankly alarmed lol .i wont be going down that route lol

@ fergus77 i know what you mean ..but no matter which clearo i put on ..they all wonky ..i can see the thread is slightly proud of the top of the vamo on one side its not enough for me to go to any extremes and risk knackering it up ,i think i`ll let it be .thanks for the responses tho guys

Back
Top Bottom