What's new

Tank that doesn't leak recommendations!!!!

claretmac

Postman
Hello all,

I am after some recommendations for a sub ohm tank that does not leak!!

I have a sigelei 75w Mod.

I bought a herakles tank when I bought the Mod and it leaks!!!

I then wanted a second tank so bought the Uwell Crown tank and guess what.....that leaks too!!

Therefore I am after some recommendations for a sub ohm tank that does not leak and for a reasonable price!!!

Many thanks!!!

I use Innokin iSub Apex 5ml and their iSub S 4.5ml (both are latest versions), no leaks. Both Pyrex glass innards with good choice of coils. Around 25 quid each.

Thanks very much mannikon, looks a nice tank! Going to wait for hopefully some more responses and try and get a general concensus!!!

I have a Triton 2, leak-free with anything 60vg or higher. Added bonus you can close the juiceflow to the coil if left standing unused for lengthy periods

IMO all tanks leak, just some more than others. Dodgy coils cause it, poor or missing seals cause it, poor wicking (RTA) cause it, it's one of the more annoying parts of vaping with a tank tbh.

IMO all tanks leak, just some more than others. Dodgy coils cause it, poor or missing seals cause it, poor wicking (RTA) cause it, it's one of the more annoying parts of vaping with a tank tbh.
Changes in climate, altitude and temperature cause it... best you can do is get a tank where you can totally close off juice flow when in your pocket. At least then when it happens it's your own fault!

Subtank mini with the rba. Not had one leak on me yet. Been chucked around. Put in the pocket getting nice and warm and taken out in the cold and not a trace of any liquid leaking.

And the good thing is it's a great vape.

In most cases it's not the tank that leaks it's the pre made coils or your build that causes the leaks :)

On the 2 tanks I mentioned in the original post I am using standard coils. Herakles leaks from the top edge of the airflow adjust. The uwell leaks from air holes and occasionally either edge if the actual tank part!! If that makes sense!!

Subtank nano - it's been in my pocket,handbag,workbag,panniers on my bike. Not one leak! I close the air holes off each time.

I know it's a RTA but have a look at the Griffin, really easy to build on, and you can wick it blind-folded (not really, but if I can wick it and not have it leak then pretty much anyone can). Also really goof flavour.

Back
Top Bottom