What's new

Bomb Pop E liquid now in stock.

Cloudstix

Premium Vendor
So this e juice has had crazy good feedback since its launch in USA.

Apparently Americans love Bomb Pop! So what the hell is it ?

Us Brits will know the flavour profile more as the Rocket Lollipops we used to get as a kid.

We are launching the product at a reduced price to gain feedback from customers.

150ml Bottles.
70/30 VG
3mg Strength
Made in USA.

Head over to the product page for further details.

Bomb Pop E liquid

Any questions do let us know.

any idea if we will ever see 20/30ml tester bottles

took over 6 months badgering ohw but it worked in the end.

TPD dictates we will soon only have 10ml bottles so yes ! Should be in place for may sadly

oh yeh, I try to forget about all that shite almost upon us :(
I guess the 6 month amnesty should help clear old stock though.

question im wondering from all suppliers is, will the price vary much as you will be supplying more plastic and bigger jiffy bags.
will 1 100ml bottle be the same price as 10 10ml bottles.

Its going to be down to testing requirements and notification costs that will dictate the new pricing structures when TPD hits :(

Hi are you going to stock 10 or 20 ml of one hit wonder got policeman of you in tester

We have the 20ml policeman as you know, all we can really say is that OHW & the distribution in the EU are having a few issues that need ironing out. But OHW will have to go 10ml to survive TPD! As will we all! :(

@ cloudstix think we will all have to wait and see what happens with the tpd anyway keep up the good work it is a pleasure to shop at your stores

the flavor of police man is coming through more for me now but i think the marshmellows are in hibernation as i dont get a hint of that at all.
it is quite a nice vape though. still doesnt beat milk man.

me agree with Joe90. always a fast reliable service.

the flavor of police man is coming through more for me now but i think the marshmellows are in hibernation as i dont get a hint of that at all.
it is quite a nice vape though. still doesnt beat milk man.

me agree with Joe90. always a fast reliable service.
@ mr Dj used half of my policemen and then put back in cupboard will give it another go next week

Back
Top Bottom