What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Review Kandi Hed blends by Justvape247, 5 flavours

I get the impression you were a little be underwhelmed by these. We need to find you a spot on juice so we can see the legendary smiley face with hearts!

I get the impression you were a little be underwhelmed by these. We need to find you a spot on juice so we can see the legendary smiley face with hearts!
Ha you got the gist I see!

I must say, I don't know if I expect too much, but I don't think I've ever has a juice that blows me away. Yes some very, very good ones (cosmic fog milk & honey springs to mind) but no 'juice to end all juices' that make me spontaneously orgasmic.

Probably a good job really, orgasms at work would likely at least cause a few odd looks, and at home would get the missus simultaneously annoyed and jealous

Last edited:
Good reviews! :D thank you was toying with the purple diesel following how nice the green one is however it needed to be mixed at 18% and after a week it has mellowed significantly.
I'm working my way through the range and the only strong flavours really are the lemon sherbert and blue raspberry

Good reviews! :D thank you was toying with the purple diesel following how nice the green one is however it needed to be mixed at 18% and after a week it has mellowed significantly.
I'm working my way through the range and the only strong flavours really are the lemon sherbert and blue raspberry
It was a toss-up between green or purple diesel when I was choosing. In retrospect should have got green diesel seeing as I ended up with TWO grape liquids! Yes the flavour does mellow quite a bit.

Back
Top Bottom