What's new

Review Kandi Hed blends by Justvape247, 5 flavours

I get the impression you were a little be underwhelmed by these. We need to find you a spot on juice so we can see the legendary smiley face with hearts!

I get the impression you were a little be underwhelmed by these. We need to find you a spot on juice so we can see the legendary smiley face with hearts!
Ha you got the gist I see!

I must say, I don't know if I expect too much, but I don't think I've ever has a juice that blows me away. Yes some very, very good ones (cosmic fog milk & honey springs to mind) but no 'juice to end all juices' that make me spontaneously orgasmic.

Probably a good job really, orgasms at work would likely at least cause a few odd looks, and at home would get the missus simultaneously annoyed and jealous

Last edited:
Good reviews! :D thank you was toying with the purple diesel following how nice the green one is however it needed to be mixed at 18% and after a week it has mellowed significantly.
I'm working my way through the range and the only strong flavours really are the lemon sherbert and blue raspberry

Good reviews! :D thank you was toying with the purple diesel following how nice the green one is however it needed to be mixed at 18% and after a week it has mellowed significantly.
I'm working my way through the range and the only strong flavours really are the lemon sherbert and blue raspberry
It was a toss-up between green or purple diesel when I was choosing. In retrospect should have got green diesel seeing as I ended up with TWO grape liquids! Yes the flavour does mellow quite a bit.

Back
Top Bottom