Vape Club
What's new

RSM hybrid genny

Vape Club
Vape Green
From memory there are two open usually - one for the wick and one for filling and to ensure air gets in so you don't build up a partial vacuum and stop wicking. There's the option to run dual and U wicks - but for a dual you'd need the twin-hole cap. I just ran a single coil.

Premier Ecigs
Yeah as in all the screws fitted? Seems odd to me but I know feck all about these things! Did you leave one of the cap screws out when vaping?
Only way to get a genny to wick "plugged up" is to make the coil/wick smaller than the deck hole, to allow air in (as per mcr303)

This is my Genny, there are many others like it but this one is mine... OK so I've stripped and rebuilt 5 times, this is my best effort and wicks for a few seconds and works again with a few seconds break

Attachments

• 1456001997987.jpg
    1456001997987.jpg
    40.5 KB · Views: 91
AcmeFog
This is my Genny, there are many others like it but this one is mine... OK so I've stripped and rebuilt 5 times, this is my best effort and wicks for a few seconds and works again with a few seconds break
Is that quite a large hole in the mesh? Is it big enough to drop a thin quite tight roll loosely in?

Yes and yes already done, but I think the inner might neednto be a smaller Iad?

E-liquids.com
Back
Top Bottom