What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Dripworx

saus77

Postman
just thought I would post a quick review on the two juices I've just recieved from dripworx
After much of the hype and interest from fellow apes I decided now was a good time to try it
Two juices I got were
Strawberry custard cream
Liquid doughnut
I decided to go balls out and order both in 120ml in 3mg
Price wise great value at a little over £50 shipped all the way down here to the Channel Islands

If I didn't like them my mates are all custard and pastry type lovers so shifting them on would be no problem

Well they are shit out of luck
I've vaped both on my velocity rda and Ipv d2 at 45w ( it's were I like it ) and they are the amazing
Strawberry custard cream

Sweet sweet strawberry on the inhale with a pleasant creme on the exhale giving way to a slight custard aftertaste almost
Like it eating a strawberry and a mouth of custard creme biscuit without the biscuit I love it and it's knocked all other strawberry juices I have ( unicorn milk , mothers milk ) out the rotation ,, thankfully I'm almost out of both

Liquid doughnut
Well I could wax lyrical about donut flavoured eliquid I love them they are my fav in any atty or tank ( bar a couple which sit in my all time fav list )
And no lie this is the best
If you like Krispy creme doughnuts then you will love this juice it's literally like eating one
I've tried a lot of donut juices and this is now top of the tree
No more doh nut no more drippin donuts this is the one I've been looking for

I'm no taste or flavour expert
When I drink white wine I don't get sun kissed pebbles in the rain or deep rich raisin flavours hand crushed on the breasts of angels but this eliquid is amazing

Oh and one more thing dripworx is now my kids favourite vendor , no not coz they Vape ,, because lee from dripworx chucked a handful of sweets in the envelope ( nice touch mate )
So kids on the sofa getting a sugar fix
Dad fogging up the kitchen in vape heaven

Oh and the clouds ,, the clouds lovely dense clouds which just top off the whole experience

Thank you dripworx for your eliquids they are truly awesome

Will I buy again ,,, there is a small fleet of tankers heading in their direction
Can't wait to try the rest of their juice line up

Last edited:
just thought I would post a quick review on the two juices I've just recieved from dripworx
After much of the hype and interest from fellow apes I decided now was a good time to try it
Two juices I got were
Strawberry custard cream
Liquid doughnut
I decided to go balls out and order both in 120ml
Price wise great value at a little over £50 shipped all the way down here to the Channel Islands

If I didn't like them my mates are all custard and pastry type lovers so shifting them on would be no problem

Well they are shit out of luck
I've vaped both on my velocity rda and Ipv d2 at 45w ( it's were I like it ) and they are the amazing
Strawberry custard cream

Sweet sweet strawberry on the inhale with a pleasant creme on the exhale giving way to a slight custard aftertaste almost
Like it eating a strawberry and a mouth of custard creme biscuit without the biscuit I love it and it's knocked all other strawberry juices I have ( unicorn milk , mothers milk ) out the rotation ,, thankfully I'm almost out of both

Liquid doughnut
Well I could wax lyrical about donut flavoured eliquid I love them they are my fav in any atty or tank ( bar a couple which sit in my all time fav list )
And no lie this is the best
If you like Krispy creme doughnuts then you will love this juice it's literally like eating one
I've tried a lot of donut juices and this is now top of the tree
No more doh nut no more drippin donuts this is the one I've been looking for

I'm no taste or flavour expert
When I drink white wine I don't get sun kissed pebbles in the rain or deep rich raisin flavours hand crushed on the breasts of angels but this eliquid is amazing

Oh and one more thing dripworx is now my kids favourite vendor , no not coz they Vape ,, because lee from dripworx chucked a handful of sweets in the envelope ( nice touch mate )
So kids on the sofa getting a sugar fix
Dad fogging up the kitchen in vape heaven

Oh and the clouds ,, the clouds lovely dense clouds which just top off the whole experience

Thank you dripworx for your eliquids they are truly awesome

Will I buy again ,,, there is a small fleet of tankers heading in their direction
Can't wait to try the rest of their juice line up
Wow thanks buddy, really enjoyed reading that. Really appreciate the feedback :D

Thank you
I'm also thankful to this forum as without it I wouldn't have discovered your eliquids
Keep up the good work and if you feel the pinch after ( hopefully if ) the new vape laws get past ( hopefully not )
Move to Guernsey we aren't eu and aren't governed by the uk
So I'm not without your e liquids

Thank you
I'm also thankful to this forum as without it I wouldn't have discovered your eliquids
Keep up the good work and if you feel the pinch after ( hopefully if ) the new vape laws get past ( hopefully not )
Move to Guernsey we aren't eu and aren't governed by the uk
So I'm not without your e liquids
I'll send it all down to you to bottle :)

Been thinking about trying the liquid doughnut and after reading this i think i must when payday rolls around.

Finally got round to trying out liquid doughnut and I'm so glad i did, what an absolute delight to vape. Top marks from me.

Back
Top Bottom