What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Hey

Re-Posting this here as I posted in wrong thread......

Hi Guys n Gals,

One of These Days here (Floyd fan....)

I've been vaping for approx 3 years and still have beginners bug spending more on vape gear than analogues!

Been making my own DIY juices for a year or so with some good successes and I'm stocked up for an apocalypse!
Currently enjoying the TFV4 & TFV4 Mini on Sigelei 150 TC (Stock & RBA's), though I do still enjoy a bit of stealth vaping my isticks & GS Airs' when required :)
Found myself on your forums a few times over the years researching varying topics, particularly mod recommendations and DIY recipe ideas...

Anyway I thought it was time I signed up to a site and POTV was my 1st choice ;)

See you all around ;)
Sweet vapin'

Edit: Already reaping the benefits of POTV.
Have placed a 200USD order with fasttech with 20% off and a 195 USD order with Heaven Vapes (70% + 8% off) just a shame I can't comment in the "competition" forums to thank the posters for mentioning these offers...

Would like to add I have received my last 2 deliveries from Fast(slow)tech (Whom I've ordered from before) in 6 working days to UK = Happy Vaper :) Via China post if you're wondering,

attachment.php
:2thumbsup: Hello @one of these days ,nice to meet you Mate!!!

Back
Top Bottom