What's new

Element Juice

I've put 50ml ish of dripworx through the 0.25 in a crown over the past couple of days and coil was spot on
Remember high wattage is gonna cook a coil quicker regardless:)

Love teatime from dripworx and everything in your vaping knowledge part of yout brain says 'this is gonna murder that coil you spent 3 days making' - simply put it don't.

None of dripworx juices do, all very clean. Also some other cinemmon vapes will stink an atty out for good, teatime don't. Uber good stuff in every way.

Dripworx is clean as a whistle, the whole range. On mf'n donuts right now, it's so damn good but is a coil killer. [emoji30] I personally think elements is overpriced for what it is.

Lee can't say this as its against the rules, and bear in mind I'm also a vendor, but frankly, bin the elements and try dripworx, elements is over rated and comes in boxes fancier than my Mrs' perfume, says it all :)

I recently discovered a love for Elements Pink Lemonade. I've done almost a whole bottle and my I sub coil is surviving...
I have a Dripworx order placed, going to try their pink lemonade, as I hear it is good and I can't really afford to buy Elements all the time. Also going to have go at a d.I.y version.

Cornish liquids have managed to get the 'element' pink lemonade to a fine art. The Cornish and elements are the only pinK lemonade I can vape without setting my husband and sons asthma off so everything else was binned.

As for key lime cookie.
Grumpy juice key lime pie is spot on.
Peter doesn't use any sweetner and it's just out of this world.

So whilst on the topic of sweeteners - how does dripworx fair up to coil longevity in a sub ohm tank?
Not a builder myself, like the simplicity of pre built crown coils but my wallet has taken a beating in recent times.
Dripworx have nothing but praise on here in terms of flavour but I would like to know how it performs on our equipment.

Cheers!

Well I've only recently taken delivery of my inaugural Dripworx delivery, but initial observation is that they do not gunk up the coils as quickly as Element, although - to my perception anyway - they are noticeably sweeter, or at least have a different kind of sweetness to Element. Very nice too I must say!

Last edited:
@diva I discovered Cornish liquids from the madness of Black Friday sales and they have some cracking juices, not tried their pink lemonade but will have to give that a whirl! Thanks for the tip!

Back
Top Bottom