What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Geekvape Tsunami RDA

Yes I have the Avocado, she is a fine beast. The only problem is if you use it with a dual coil its a swine to fill with juice. But it performs admirably with a single coil. Loads of flavour, short of sticking your tongue into the drip tip and lapping it up.
You gotta watch the wicking as well because too much and the air can't flow back into the tank and the vacuum chokes the juice flow. So you just need enough wick to leave a slight opening in the wicking holes!
But all in all the Avocado is a great tank and a definite yes for the flavourist. Still part of my rotation at home[emoji2]

Hmm, think this one is going on the shopping list! Thank you for the reply, that's pretty spot on with what I'd figured. I forgot to ask: how is she for leaks? Is she the kind of tank you can throw in your pocket (well, handbag in my case) and not worry about it?

Hmm, think this one is going on the shopping list! Thank you for the reply, that's pretty spot on with what I'd figured. I forgot to ask: how is she for leaks? Is she the kind of tank you can throw in your pocket (well, handbag in my case) and not worry about it?
That's a difficult one for me. I only use it at home and keep it standing up. I would say because of the wick holes in the deck and lack of any juice flow control, if its left on its side for any long period of time... it will leak and I would suspect very badly. It really needs to be kept upright!

That's a difficult one for me. I only use it at home and keep it standing up. I would say because of the wick holes in the deck and lack of any juice flow control, if its left on its side for any long period of time... it will leak and I would suspect very badly. It really needs to be kept upright!

Hmm, yes, that's what I had suspected! It would make sense. Still sounds good, reckon I may have to give it a go, eek!

Hey!

If you want one you can throw in your bag then you should get the Geek Vape Griffin. You can close the juice control off and close the air flow off and it will lay on it's side, upside down etc and not leak a drop.

Great to build on, great flavor and vapour production too.

If you decide to get the griffin, watch Rip Trippers video on it. Im not a fan of his at all, but the way he wicks it is perfect. Don't listen to people who stuff the cotton down the juice holes or the people who take the cotton guide ring off.

Thanks @korgscrew... [emoji4] I err.... Yeah, I already have the griffin on order, it's on the slow boat from China! Suspecting it will supersede my crius, which is my current out and about tank!

Where can I preorder? I see it on bold vape, it says preorder but there's no option to.

Thanks @korgscrew... [emoji4] I err.... Yeah, I already have the griffin on order, it's on the slow boat from China! Suspecting it will supersede my crius, which is my current out and about tank!
I don't care what anyone says, I think you're doing very well with your vape hardware embargo.

@Mr Numpty you mean it's not the 1st March yet?! [emoji33]
It's so close as to not matter and anyway, you've only transgressed with what, three mods, a dripper and a couple of tanks? No reasonable person could have expected you to have stuck to it any more strictly than that.

Back
Top Bottom