What's new

New to diy juice

Vapingvin

Postman
Hello all,new to this section having just made my first five diy juices earlier today....I think im going to be hanging out here alot more.I had all intentions of letting them steep for a while having made 3 mixs at 1.2 and 2 at .3.I couldnt help myself and tried a bit of one of them in the crown,a strawberry and vanilla bean ice cream,Ive got a couple of ml left from 10ml and have allready mixed another batch:)
3 weeks ago,I was sucking on an ego type pen vaping petrol station mixs which to be fair did the trick in getting me off the stinkies but it could have been so much nicer from the off.I also made the black cherry absinthe from the recipe's on the forum which smells incredible but will resist and let it steep for a while.I came accross a recipe earlier for a Toblerone flavour juice:2thumbsup:cannot wait to try and make that.look forward to trying others recipes and hopefully be able to provide my own recipes in time:diy:

i found the hardest part of juice making has been trying to avoid the temptation of vaping it all before it's steeped properly too...
that toblerone recipie sounds like it cld be nice.. do you have the link?,yet to find a chocolate i really like (tho F'art Tirimasu is getting better by the day) wonder how it mite compliment a chocolate juice.
good luck with your mixing m8

Thanks,Ive read about the f art tiramasu being quite potent,I came accross an interesting recipe with it yesterday,same guy that came up with the Toblerone recipe,headinclouds,Just about to "sample" another one to see how its getting along.....some places say the ingredients ive mixed are shakenvape and others say shakenvape doesnt work well with any flavour,all I know is that I enjoyed it better than any juice that was shop bought so far.....

obviously taste being subjective but yes it seems quite strong(tiramisu) i would suggest starting at about 3%but cant imagine any need to go much over 6%
From my limited experiance most single fruit mixes are good to go right away but more complex or multi flaovured mixes definatley benefit from steeping

Most fruit mixes are shake and vape u can shake and vape desserts aswell but the steeping process enhances the flavour and lets them settle together

Back
Top Bottom