What's new

Dotmod Petri RDA in UK?

c22d

Initiate
I admit I've been drawn in by all the pretty pictures of it on Instagram, and a few good YouTube reviews, but I'd like to buy a Dotmod RDA.

They seem to be pretty tricky to get hold of in the UK and I don't want to risk getting a fake.

Anyone know of a UK vendor?

Last edited:
£70 though? For a tube with a few holes in it? Don't get me wrong, I have a clone and it is a lovely RDA, but £70 though? If it was the right side of say £50 I'd be all over it. On the same note I don't understand why some mechs are over £100 etc etc.

The v2 should be out soon, id wait for that one. From what i know the only difference between v2 and v1.5 is v1.5 has 2 holes per post and the v2 has massive 1 cyclopse post hole in each post.
I have the v1.5 its nice but i have better rdas that arent as expensive... looks wise though its probably the nicest lookin rda i own..
8994a751535697411e7a297f345a5870.jpg

Also cloud cap is sold seperately and it doesnt come with a drip tip, you have to use your own or buy a dotmod drip tip which is also fairly pricey.

The v2 should be out soon, id wait for that one. From what i know the only difference between v2 and v1.5 is v1.5 has 2 holes per post and the v2 has massive 1 cyclopse post hole in each post.
I have the v1.5 its nice but i have better rdas that arent as expensive... looks wise though its probably the nicest lookin rda i own..
8994a751535697411e7a297f345a5870.jpg
I know what I said in the previous post, but damn that looks nice.

I admit I've been drawn in by all the pretty pictures of it on Instagram, and a few good YouTube reviews, but I'd like to buy a Dotmod RDA.

They seem to be pretty tricky to get hold of in the UK and I don't want to risk getting a fake.

Anyone know of a UK vendor?
hey,
I am new to the forum. joined just for this purpose. LOL
I found the black v2 on http://www.theyorkshirevaper.co.uk/collections/latesst-hardware/products/dotmod-petri-v2

comes with a free drip tip. £85.... only in stock in black, however it does not state the colour. I sent them a quick e-mail and they stated that they only had black, which is what I wanted anyway. they have some low serial numbers as low as #0066 I believe he said. and are being sent out in numerical order in which they were ordered.

Is it expensive??? yeah it is!
would my Mrs kill me if she found out??? yeah she would!
Am I going to tell her it is a clone? Yeah I am!

Thanks for the replies guys, I managed to grab a V2 from a stockist in London who've got a batch on their way.

Their shipment is apparently in customs so all being well I should have it asap. I will then post pics.

I was welcomed to a "sorry we missed you" red and white card of doom from Royal Mail! So I will get mine in the morning. I will try and get some pics up tomorrow if I can figure out how to do it....

Back
Top Bottom