What's new

Custard lovers

It looks like so many of you guys are pretty experienced enough to make one by themselves. Cool

Been making a custard doughnut with cap vc v1, glazed doughnut, Dulche de leche, vanilla French cream, brown sugar and a little dash of sweetner just take out the glazed doughnut for a very tasty custard a little like Digbys but not as good.

Aniseed type juices or custards is all I vape, don't seem to like anything in between. The aniseeds I'm picky, custard not so....must have about 20-30 on the go or steeping. I start with cap 1 vannila then add the creams, biscuits, cheesecake, de luche, French. Etc. Until I'm at 20-25% steep for a month and thier all nice....just not fussy when it comes to a good custard

Look on the AAEC forum for Kreeds kustard or you can now buy it from chefs, it's a nice one... Also just a simple cap vanilla and CCW egg nog mix is really nice, doesn't always have to be complex. The flavour companies do many flavours and was way before vaping so no need to always make a cocktail of many IMHO.

This is the unicorn milk clone ive been mixing, it was from that whole cuttwoodspy fiasco supposively its the real recipe but im fine with calling it a clone.
167368f6aafb3a3dfb641fffd9bc7862.jpg

Also unicorn milk is 70/30 but i made it max vg.
This is the best banana vanilla custard, got the recipe from elr
2344a2fa01200b6a0315d4caf4ba47d2.jpg

I got a few others aging like beard 05 clone and a beard 05 clone i made subbing with caps sweet tangerine... seems a bit overpowering now im hoping it will smooth itself out.

Might try out the smoked banana custard, but with tfa custard(preferred)and make it 80/20 vg pg.

i'm liking custards at the moment, only been vaping 4 months and started mixing within a fortnight of vaping

started with the usual simple single VV or TW concentrates but then rapidly moved on to TFA and CAP when i found out about custard , i've probably gone through half a litre of assorted homemade custard so far (Banana being my favourite at present) but i've now got Kreeds Kustard, a GVC clone, more Banana and a couple of others totalling about a litre steeping on the shelf, i must buy some Rhubarb concentrate for a future experimental mix :)

i even found Strawberry Ripe to make a nice sweet custard with a couple of other bits thrown in, unfortunately i didn't record the percentages so replicating it will be near impossible, i now use E-JuiceMeUp and record everything i mix and use the comment box for mixing dates, taste and textures when i get round to trying them, this allows me to decide if it's worth me trying to reproduce it or modify the next mix

the only thing wrong with custards is having to develop patience :D

P.S.
I've also found that there is no such thing as a need to bin any of my custard mixes as they can be mixed with others if needs be to improve them

My favorite custard is
10% flavour apprentice vanilla custard
0.3% fa dulce de leche
0.2% fa bavarian cream
Good to go after a week. Probably nicer if left longer. But I got 8x 30ml bottles and once 3 are empty I make more. So i get about a week to 10 days steeping. Gotta get more 30ml bottles to facilitate longer steeping

get yourself to Boots the chemist and buy yourself some 150 or 200ml amber bottles (i think they do bigger as well) 60p each for the 200ml from memory

they're almost all i mix in now and a 150ml mix in a 200ml bottle gives plenty of room for shaking till nicely bubbled (gotta make a stirrer/whisk sometime to put in my dremel)

This is the unicorn milk clone ive been mixing, it was from that whole cuttwoodspy fiasco supposively its the real recipe but im fine with calling it a clone.
167368f6aafb3a3dfb641fffd9bc7862.jpg

Also unicorn milk is 70/30 but i made it max vg.
This is the best banana vanilla custard, got the recipe from elr
2344a2fa01200b6a0315d4caf4ba47d2.jpg

I got a few others aging like beard 05 clone and a beard 05 clone i made subbing with caps sweet tangerine... seems a bit overpowering now im hoping it will smooth itself out.
Sorry for massive quote but whats that app ? ill need something like that and it looks very handy.

Back
Top Bottom