What's new

RSM hybrid genny

Yeah yeah laugh it up haha, I'm a tank fiend, plus @cloudcuckoo such such a good job I can't be bothered! The Genny is just so different to everything else I needed to have a bash!! Plus its a subtle neat thing, and I'm all about subtle
I'll put a few foot of 28g and 30g in with your deck bud.

Yeah yeah laugh it up haha, I'm a tank fiend, plus @cloudcuckoo such such a good job I can't be bothered! The Genny is just so different to everything else I needed to have a bash!! Plus its a subtle neat thing, and I'm all about subtle
I'm just suprised is all.
The genny will be unlike your usual lung hitting high power tanks, it's more of a subtle laid back and chill flavour machine, your botany Bay tastes totally different through a genny.

I'm just suprised is all.
The genny will be unlike your usual lung hitting high power tanks, it's more of a subtle laid back and chill flavour machine, your botany Bay tastes totally different through a genny.
Thing is I had a protank 2 for over a year on a tecc telescope cheapo 18650 mech, and I shunned boxmods completely
I since seem to have had a brain fart, gone mental bought an RX and realised, actually I miss the mtl

I now run an RX at 55 watts with the crown aitlrflow tight closed on 0.5

I've just got an a room aromomoozerizerator and a griffin to go on a series mech courtesy of @fasteddie600 and want to try slow n low again
And the Genny seems the perfect beast to do it with

I love the aromamizer on the rx but I'll always be a genny fan. I still have my first mech and genny setup in use

First attempt...no...that a lie, 5 the, lol. This s the first to not explode n my face :D

Attachments

• 1455567842424.jpg
    1455567842424.jpg
    36.8 KB · Views: 66
  • 1455567878364.jpg
    1455567878364.jpg
    38.3 KB · Views: 61
I love the aromamizer on the rx but I'll always be a genny fan. I still have my first mech and genny setup in use
Dude... So I finally got one to kinda work, but the very top of the coil jeeps superheating and snapping, 3 times in a row now :( soooooooo wanting to toot this bad boy

Dude... So I finally got one to kinda work, but the very top of the coil jeeps superheating and snapping, 3 times in a row now :( soooooooo wanting to toot this bad boy
Make the coil a micro, wind it round something the same thickness as the wick. Set the coil then screw the wick into place.

Make the coil a micro, wind it round something the same thickness as the wick. Set the coil then screw the wick into place.
Yeah I getcha, but the wire in contact with the wick is fine, its the leg to the ctr post, or is this the same issue?

Thanks BTW :)

Yeah I getcha, but the wire in contact with the wick is fine, its the leg to the ctr post, or is this the same issue?

Thanks BTW :)
Probably the same issue, what wire are you using
There's huge gaps between the wick and coil, it's creating hot legs/ hot spots

Back
Top Bottom