What's new

Smok tfv4 coils... Help needed

very thinly veiled...... my experience of the triple, quad, single rba and dual rba is huge massive enormous tastless clouds....... imho its a waste of juice

Same here...Can't be arsed to buy anymore coils then... I've tried two an both have been shit.

I'm very patient in priming coils... I soak the cotton an start low watts an gradually increase so I don't risk burning the coil.

Might invest in the reaper plus that some one mentioned. See if it gives the uwell a run for its money. The 0.25 coils are fantastic and last a good few weeks (an I'm quite a heavy vaper)

Flavour can be a bit muted, I've not had great success with the crown either though.

I think that if you use fruity flavours (as MrDJ has stated) then your golden but the more sugar/sweet vapes seem to be a little bit sub par on the flavour for me too. Still like it, it's my all day tank.

Quad coils are faves for me, but prime the hell out of it and then put it in the tank full of juice and let it sit for as long as poss, about an hour is good.

It says these can't be used on the TFV4 or TFV4 Mini.................so where can they be used?
It is a nice little kit.Didn't like the TFV4 found it a bit tasteless but the Micro is a cracking little tank

Back
Top Bottom