What's new

Need suggestions for my vape shop i am opening

Depends on your customer base and where you see yourself going.

Re-buildables are trickiest to find in B&M, but that is probably because the market is small and the profit margins probably smaller (although B&M Muji must be lucrative).
It would be great to have a knowledgeable, friendly, comfy place to stop, vape & buy. But from a business point of view you need though put and sales, not a drop in centre.
What about a coffee machine with a few seats etc. visitors could toot & drink (not sure if license needed for this & crisps, confectionery etc.)

Money will be made on high value consumables - coils & juice, realistically for business you may get more joy with entry level stuff?
As 'experienced' vapers we want high end, shiny, re-buildable (some), mechs (some), etc etc. BUT POTV is a small % of a small % of vapers.

Tough balancing act IMO. Buy a broad range in small qty. so you can understand your market and re-stock desirables quickly. Ones that sit will have less impact if qty is low.
Good luck - where are you opening?

got to try to be all things to all people not easy..... Where is the shop(town)? and is it in a high footfall location? If its 'on pitch' then you will sell plenty starter kits etc to passing trade however if its more 'off pitch' then its more likely to be sought out by more 'serious' vapers and thus will perhaps trade more complex higher end kit

Don't open a shop. If you don't know the market you're fucked.

You're basically asking an internet forum to do your market research for you, get out there, ask questions to vapers in your area and decide what you need.

If you are a vaper yourself you should have a basic understanding of the vaping journey most people take and therefore know which products to stock. Juices are subjective and depend on so many factors, high end, low end, high nic, low nice, repeat customer etc.

If you are here asking these questions maybe a shop isn't the right route? Or of course you may be a little sharky looking to hop into the market and make some money whilst the getting's good, if so, you're on your own.

I think the niche in the market is in the previous post, in advanced kit such as rebuildables/juice and even diy kit. But the competition with the online sites with very little overheads is massive.

Good luck and i hope it works!

Opening a shop (not) without knowing the market? Either foolish or (more likely) rubbish.
To come on our forum and with your one and only post ask for advice on what to stock your 'shop' with?
How about you join our forum, have fun chatting and interacting?
If you want market research done for your 'shop' pay for it.

Cheers guys. Some Good advise from you all apart from moley hes abit touchey. Cheer up moley

Back
Top Bottom