What's new

(22 months / 16 posts) Hello everyone!

CSX

Postman
Hi everyone!

I've been living on this Planet for almost two years and have only posted 15 messages so far =)
Partially because I'm not very chatty, partially because English is not my mother's tongue.

So... Today I went through my "things I don't vape anymore box" and decided to sell/give away most of the staff. But couldn't because apparently I need 20 posts here to sell anything. Looks like new rule because I sold Cloupour some time ago.

Anyway, the best and honest way to increase my posts counter is to introduce my self, so here I am.

Born in Vladivostok, Russia 31 years ago. Living on the opposite site of Earth in London, work as Linux Engineer.
Today is exactly 3 years since I bought my first disposable ecig and stopped smoking. Happy Me!

Prefer MTL, high Ohm, low Watt. Mostly vape tobacco liquid.
Think that vaping is a great hobby, because since I started my knowledge about electricity, batteries and different metals increased enormously =) And I always have a screwdrivers at hand which is quite useful not only for rebuilding.

Thanks for reading and have a great weekend!

Hi and welcome back to the Planet.

congratz on the 3 years of giving up. will be 1 year for me in 7 days and sure is a great feeling.

Hi and welcome back to the Planet.

congratz on the 3 years of giving up. will be 1 year for me in 7 days and sure is a great feeling.

Thank you, MrDJ!
One year means you're not going back, 100%.

To think about it now -- how could we smoke those disgusting stinky cigarettes right? =) I even liked it! Now I can live several days without my ecig with 0 problems.

Welcome Back and great to hear that you are still resolute in your vaping. We hit 4 years in a month or so and agree it is the best thing we ever did.:D

i still dont know if i can do without a vape so i wont be trying without it (or not for longer than 15 minutes anyway).
at work i still stealth puff on pen type with 18mg and the rest of the time at home on max 3mg but mostly zero nic.

Welcome Back and great to hear that you are still resolute in your vaping. We hit 4 years in a month or so and agree it is the best thing we ever did.:D

Thank you!
4 years is impressive! You probably started with CE4 or even with 808D cigalikes? Good old times...

Hi and welcome back to the planet, you one lost ape :) !
Thank you!

Hello again!!! Your nearly there!!! And you English is better than mine by the way!!!

^_^ Cheers for that, I'm doing my best! 2.5 years in the UK.
Before that I used to speak with customers from USA when worked in a technical support. What a shock I had here! Couldn't understand anybody :D
First time someone called me "mate" I looked it up in a dictionary (apparently an old one) and here is what I found: "mate noun [C] (SEXUAL PARTNER) › an animal's sexual partner"
Imagine how confused I was!

Back
Top Bottom