What's new

London/essex vape girls

hauntedheart

Postman
Where are all the London or essex vape girls? I know a few people who vape yet not one girl who does. So made me think. Is vaping more of a guy thing. Seeing a woman smoke cigarettes now I find pretty much a turn off. Those that vape but used to smoke do you find smoking a turn of now in the opposite sex. Or is it something you wouldn't think about. Thanks guys ☺

Not London or Essex but definitely a girl...I would find smoking a turn off in a partner. I really notice when I come into contact with smokers, I just wouldn't want to be up close and personal with the smell of cigarettes anymore ;)

I think there are female vapers out there, but maybe not so many are into it on the hobby side so they wouldn't have the need for a forum like this as such. Perhaps they are sticking to a single, simple set up and aren't interested in the technical side of vaping.

Quite a lot of the ego pens seem to aimed at the female market with them being available in 'girlie' colours, but with the exception of maybe the MPV3 and a few Innokins a lot of mods are quite masculine in design.

I'm not a 'girlie girl' so I'm happy with a more industrial aesthetic, but some women don't want that, they want a dainty ecig to match their shoes.

I think that's a very good way to explain it. When I was a smoker it never bothered me if a girl smoked. Now I practically can't stand it. Thanks for your input ☺

I'm a woman in London who vapes, builds my own coils and is currently rocking a mech mod/ dripper combo. :P

I rarely see anyone NOT using an ego/CE4 setup - and that includes the men! More often than not I see hipsters walking around smoking skinny little rollups (with filters lol)

Do I find cig users a turnoff? Never considered it, tbh. I am tempted to tell the bodies huddled outside offices and restaurants that vaping is the better option but my setup would probably scare the poor darlings. Lol

I totally understand your position HH,straight single male vaper in the Yorkshire area here.
Am finding ladies that smoke really quite unatractive,never thought it would bother me,but it actually is more than a bit of a turn off,kind of shows you why smokers are hated by non smokers.
We are a bit stuck in the middle,not understood properly by smokers and still disliked by non smokers.

Quite tricky.

Keep looking fella,she will be out there :)

I too am female and a vaper. Like @ennui I find the smell of cigarettes quite repulsive now. I also make my own coils and mix my own juices. From my own observations I see quite a few female vapers around as well as male ones.

In general I find the worst anti-smokers are ex smokers. I hate smokers now (not personally) and apart from carrying banners and bashing a tamberine I actively promote vaping if I get the chance to a smoker

Maybe room for a new" Vape-date" buisness idea. :D

or get the meetups section going a tad better.

Keep going singles,all is not lost ;)

xoxo as they say these days

:)

I too am female and a vaper. Like @ennui I find the smell of cigarettes quite repulsive now. I also make my own coils and mix my own juices. From my own observations I see quite a few female vapers around as well as male ones.
It's not so much the smell of cigarettes. More of the way I think people look. Is that weird. I think maybe being in the heart of essex people still think it's cool to smoke lol.

Back
Top Bottom