What's new

Review Steam Cafe and its Bunkr Apple Strudel

city461

Legend
Where to start... The Juice. Bunkr Apple strudel. 3mg 70/30
In one of the most chilling scenes in Inglourious Basterds, we see poor Melanie Laurent try and protect her identity from the villainous Christoph Waltz in an unassuming bistro in France.While the sequence is uncomfortably tense, it also contains one of the most distractingly delicious desserts ever to grace the screen. Apple Strudel. Tarentino at his best....
Well this is juice at its best...Seldom does a juice stand out from the crowd as this one does.
Thin layers of translucent filo pastry, so delicate they can be carried by the wind..Baked apple sweet, but with a fine sharpness at the same time. Now follow me closely here because then you get maple syrup and brown sugar undertones sweeping through the whole show. Everything is in the right proportion, its balanced to perfection but wait there is more..As with original apple Strudel there is a hint, the merest whisper of cinnamon, Its a bit like the weirdo who sits at the back off the class,you know hes there but you don`t associate with him unless you want your homework doing.. No single ingredient here is trying to be dominant but together they all fit together like a jigsaw to complete the whole picture. When you vape this juice at different watts it asks you questions, you cant answer them but you can have the most satisfying vape around. Top marks gentlemen,Top of the class. Ive got a new ADV.
EDIT: This juice is now available on line via the @manabush website

This is my opinion of this juice. I received a free 10ml sample but after one blast on a dripper bough 60ml with my own pocket money.

The Cafe...

After 2 1/2 hours in a car with @MrTeaTime you need to relax.. Well this is the perfect place. A cafe to lounge about in and vape with an Italian coffee machine. Lets start on the cafe side of the establishment. You wont find a better selection of tea in China. Every variety under the sun here folks. Too many to mention but if they haven't got it, its not tea. Couple that with a professional Italian coffee machine and you've got all your beverages covered, including Italian soft drinks, these are the ones that have actually seen a piece of fruit. A wide range of seating ranging from soft and comfortable @Tubbyengineer type stuff right through to bar stools around small breakfast bar type tables.. Ample ventilation considering there was about 30+ cloud chuckers in the place and one kayfun lightweight and you could still see the 4 walls...
Now the juice... amazing selection all in good quality tanks for you to try.. I dont mean the CE4 type shite either.. Good tanks and everything on display so you can try every juice, not just a selection...
Hospitality is 5*. These guys have a passion for what they do. They have knowledge about vaping,juice ,tea and coffee and have no hesitation in helping or advising you.. You feel comfortable in this cafe, like being at your nan`s house.I even considered kicking my shoes off and putting my feet up, not that they would have complained but I had a hole in my sock. Even the greyhound that turned up from Hull enjoyed himself.. (yes a doggy thing)
Any complaints about it? Yes, its over 2 hours drive from my house...
Big thanks to @ZT and @steamcafe for a great day out

Last edited:
Not a problemo matey .. pleased you like the Strudel!

PS: early march for the next meet ;)

Cheers mate just ordered and with a cheaky valentines code as well I think I could be in love when this turns up .

Back
Top Bottom