What's new

Twisted aromas

tomkz18

Postman
Hi has anyone tried twisted aromas concentrates they seem to have lots of clone concentrates I ordered a sucker punch clone and g-spot which appears to be a clone of the pinkspot vapors concentrate they come in glass bottles which seems to mean they actually care about quality but can't seem to find any msds info on them.

I've never heard of them before so I ordered a bottle of Tide Ride 2.
I'll be mixing it up at the weekend to see how it is.

They seem to be german I just got them through today sucka punch smells pretty good the g spot one smells a bit like pva glue but I'll see how they taste when I mix them up

I've never heard of them before so I ordered a bottle of Tide Ride 2.
I'll be mixing it up at the weekend to see how it is.

Just mixed them up sucka punch tastes really good at 10% never tried the original so I can't compare the two but it's really good the g spot was at 10% but was very weak so added a little extra so its probs around 12% I'm not overly impressed with that one but I'll give it 1-2 weeks of steeping and come back to it

Just mixed them up sucka punch tastes really good at 10% never tried the original so I can't compare the two but it's really good the g spot was at 10% but was very weak so added a little extra so its probs around 12% I'm not overly impressed with that one but I'll give it 1-2 weeks of steeping and come back to it

On Chefs Vapours website is says the dosing recommendation for Tide Ride 2 is 12% - 16% so I'm gonna mix it at 14% to see if that is good.

Back
Top Bottom