What's new

What's are you mixing ?

Don't know the answer to your question but I'd like to hear more about this recipe book if you would be so kind.
Hi Mr Numpty, the book is ' vaping home brewers volume 1' by Damien Smy. I also have his book ' vaping home brewers handbook'. they are much the same tho. Got them both from bookdepository.co.uk for under a tenner. It has lots of recipes and tells you whos flavouring to use. I think it has been collated from the web so you could probably find the recipes online but i figured let Mr Smy do all that work for me. Hope this has been helpfull.
Regards.
Forgot to mention it does have steeping guides, some are specific and some are general.

Last edited:
Only started last mixing last week to give it a go, tried a clone of ruthless jungle fever, not very good but could vape it after a week, tried a V2 this morning, adjusted it to what I think I will like
4 % coconut TPA
6% mango TPA
10% pineapple TPA
Left out the sweetener this time and done it at 70/30 6mg, smells a lot better than my first effort so will see how it goes later in the week

I also tried a 50/50 mix for my nautilus of just 15% bubblegum, but for some reason this is rank, don't know what I've done to mess this up but it tastes of burnt toast haha
Have you tried scraping it with a knife.

Just mixed Choc Mint Chip, Strawberry Doughnut and Raspberry Dodger all Pixie Concentrates they are brill concentrates really love them. I am very new to mixing and I'm sure if anyone looked through my window while I'm mixing they would be convinced it was a drug den!

Just mixed Choc Mint Chip, Strawberry Doughnut and Raspberry Dodger all Pixie Concentrates they are brill concentrates really love them. I am very new to mixing and I'm sure if anyone looked through my window while I'm mixing they would be convinced it was a drug den!
lol. my dining room table looks like severus snapes work bench.

I'm liking this snake venom at the moment easily found with a quick Google search but here it is anyway.
Tpa juicy peach 5%
Tpa Bavarian cream 5%
Tpa coconut extra 1.5%
I use the normal tpa peach in mine as didn't have the juicy version I've also upped the coconut to 2% and added 1%em and 1% smooth.
Bloody lovely after a few days even better after a week.

Back
Top Bottom