What's new

100% Handmade tips - INFO UPDATES

jim2110

Mod Maker
Ola amigos,

Absolute nightmare trying to find a title for the Facebook page that hasn't been taken! How many variations of Jim2110 are there out there.... So I had a POTV inspired flash of inspiration!!

The Tip Monkey!!

Only this was stolen as well so it's named after the email (kinda!)

https://www.facebook.com/groups/TTMSales/

See you for a nosey and a chat!!

Jim

P.S. If you haven't seen this please read if you have a spare 5 mins!!

https://www.planetofthevapes.co.uk/...art-from-the-o-rings-tips.97763/#post-1069114

Ta...

Last edited:
image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg
Hi all,
So for those of y'all not with the Facebook thing here's a couple of pics of the tips u for sale this week.... Again in the interest of fairness for everyone I have sorted out a freewebs site so everyone has access and so I am expecting everything to be ready by tomorrow - and so if you fancy grabbing a tip or two keep an eye on this thread and I will post the details as soon as all the admin is done ...

Thanks folks

Jim

View attachment 79525 View attachment 79526 View attachment 79528
Hi all,
So for those of y'all not with the Facebook thing here's a couple of pics of the tips u for sale this week.... Again in the interest of fairness for everyone I have sorted out a freewebs site so everyone has access and so I am expecting everything to be ready by tomorrow - and so if you fancy grabbing a tip or two keep an eye on this thread and I will post the details as soon as all the admin is done ...

Thanks folks

Jim
These look great!

ok so the website is live now, but the stock is set to 0 until tomorrow at 7pm. its available to have a look around and also set up user accounts to save anytime tomorrow. the address is www.thetipmonkey.com

Are there prices anywhere? Took a look but couldn't see anything.

so here's the plan - after a discussion with SWMBO re time i plan, as long as there are tips to sell, to open the site on a saturday and close mid afternoon on a sunday. this will let me do all the postage/admin stuff without eating into my personal time. it will also let everyone know a regular time to buy ....

Still not possible to access your site buddy, get a message in red about the 7pm opening time

Back
Top Bottom