What's new

Fasttech 15% Off

I actually went for the first link this morning, then went to work, came back, and saw they had suddenly the version that me heart is with, a big, fuck off bomby babe. Even though I love the original red middle, black sides look even more, but, you know, not available, and this'll fulfill the craving.
Second link, good name, looks bolshy, but don't like the button, I have no time for square buttons on mods. Also considered the sdna, despite it's plain jane looks, because of it's presets, but it's raised connector...I know the vtbox has a raised connector, but it is more flush with the 22mm rbas, which is where I'm at mainly.

Best getting what you like best indeed. i have the Panzer which is about the same size as an old sig 150 the square button is ok with me after all it is covered up a lot due to my vaping lol.
No matter which DNA200 you buy from fasttech with the code it is still cheaper than buying a DNA chipset from UK. But 1800 mah is a decent choice as they last all day at 40 watts, The Hotcig dx200 has a 900 mah and lasts a few hours only, I have got the duel 19650 case for it as well but yet to try it out.
Hope you enjoy your new Mod when it arrives

Best getting what you like best indeed. i have the Panzer which is about the same size as an old sig 150 the square button is ok with me after all it is covered up a lot due to my vaping lol.
No matter which DNA200 you buy from fasttech with the code it is still cheaper than buying a DNA chipset from UK. But 1800 mah is a decent choice as they last all day at 40 watts, The Hotcig dx200 has a 900 mah and lasts a few hours only, I have got the duel 19650 case for it as well but yet to try it out.
Hope you enjoy your new Mod when it arrives
Which is fine with me, as for work I'll use a dinky thing like the ipv d3, for my pocket, and my vapes, mtl or straight to lung dependent, are usually between 17-40 watts, maybe a bit higher occasionally on something like a Griffin, or maybe a lot higher for short periods on the aeronaut, but it's all good. Shall be eagerly awaiting the DNA experience!

Which is fine with me, as for work I'll use a dinky thing like the ipv d3, for my pocket, and my vapes, mtl or straight to lung dependent, are usually between 17-40 watts, maybe a bit higher occasionally on something like a Griffin, or maybe a lot higher for short periods on the aeronaut, but it's all good. Shall be eagerly awaiting the DNA experience!
In truth a DNA is much the same as any mod. It vapourizes liquid. But You are just able to use the escribe software to customize the DNA device ie add your own greeting message etc, add wire profiles, and also have the ability to save a damaged lipo which didn't happen with my Hotcig, i had to get another battery from Hotcig. I find the ipvd2 as good except on vape time so i am thinking of ordering the ipv5 which will be about £27 after the discount.
I am sure you will enjoy the DNA though, mine are for home use only .

In truth a DNA is much the same as any mod. It vapourizes liquid. But You are just able to use the escribe software to customize the DNA device ie add your own greeting message etc, add wire profiles, and also have the ability to save a damaged lipo which didn't happen with my Hotcig, i had to get another battery from Hotcig. I find the ipvd2 as good except on vape time so i am thinking of ordering the ipv5 which will be about £27 after the discount.
I am sure you will enjoy the DNA though, mine are for home use only .

I forgot to mention about this, but after some consideration (More subconcious, I woke up the next morn and thought, 'No, this is what I want, etc'), I swapped my order to a white body, black overlay thingymebob, Panzer, and here is why, central connector for atties, the idea appeals to me, I actually think that the joyetech cuboid body design would suit this concept more than it's current traditional placement. Also, the lack of massive logos everywhere is a bonus. Also, from what I've seen, lipo not so packed tight in as compared to the vapecige vt200. Also, still looks very grippable and sturdy, but about a hundred grams lighter than the vt200. Also, it's called a Panzer. But, if you hadn't reminded me of it, this probably wouldn't have happened, so ta muchly! Unless I get it and hate it, in which case, I will hunt you down and destroy your existence.

By the by, edited thread title, all, as I just checked, and the discount value is deffo down to 15% now, code: KUNGHEI, not sure how long it carries on, but presumably until about the 14th.

Bought the Mrs some new shineys when the 20% discount was on want something for me now haha

Back
Top Bottom