What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Intro and tank suggestion

I'm an avid Aromamizer user so I'm always going to be biased. In 1 word, amazing! Building on it is so easy. Only point is for best results, you need to mount them vertical and remove each coil to wick it. But the flavour from Nickel coils is incredible. The airflow band doesn't bother me as I always run it fully open. Would definitely recommend.

I've bit the bullet and brought a Griffin, just need to wait for slow tech. Looks epic, first builds got to be a nickel clapton.

I'm still waiting for my griffin and a couple of rda's. Got my coilmaster yesterday so already pre-built a few 24g kanthals to chuck in... Gutted that my tanks weren't here when I got home from a crap day of work :(

On the bright side, my new snow wolf mini lasted me the entire day putting out 33 watts at around 4.1 volts without any trouble, which is more than can be said for my Aspire pegasus which would cap at 22 watts by around lunchtime Love my new SW!

Back
Top Bottom