What's new

RSM hybrid genny

Never pre-oxidised...lazy vaper and proud.

Coiled the micro, pulsed to get rid of hotspots - drop in the wick of choice then pulse to get rid of the hotspots between coil and mesh. If a hotspot seems reluctant to go then gently touch the mesh and maybe twist before more pulsing.

If all else fails then stick a rizla between mesh and coil, pulse to burn rizla away. This creates an oxidised layer between mesh and coil

Awesome!! Thanks guys, I'll report back when the gear has landed :D

Edit, I have 200 and 200 superfine coming, will this work? I'm for sure gonna build it anyways lol

200 should be good, I tell everyone not to bother with mesh in mesh and collars to begin with. Get used to building single straws and coiling the buggers first, once you've figured out how they work together and how to tweak them to get rid of the hotspots then you can think about collars etc.

Ooooooooh, a paperclip/thick kanthal (0.5+) is handy for rolling mesh around to maintain the 'straw'

As @Mawsley said, he very kindly sent me what I can only presume was all of his Mesh. If you need some different grades, just drop me a PM and I can send you some over.:2thumbsup:

Back
Top Bottom