What's new

RSM hybrid genny

pfvapes

Premium Vendor
Calling all Genny folk!

I picked this up from @Mawsley for a song, and I've been intrigued for a while on these so I took the plunge, any advise, tips etc massively appreciated!!

Last edited:
I always ran it with a 0.3mm 0.8Ω-1.2Ω microcoil, mesh in mesh wick.

It was the only non-cloud blowing set up at the vape thing at the NEC last year it seemed :D

I always ran it with a 0.3mm 0.8Ω-1.2Ω microcoil, mesh in mesh wick.

It was the only non-cloud blowing set up at the vape thing at the NEC last year it seemed :D
Awesome, but still confused lol, I've ordered some 200 and 400 mesh from stealthvape

I'm really looking forward to something with a tight draw again, got some high nic juice all ready

Awesome, but still confused lol, I've ordered some 200 and 400 mesh from stealthvape
Oh shit, I never thought. Sorry chap.

Until I got a load of superfine from Rob I used 400 in absolutely everything without any issues but then all of the 12mg I vaped in a genny was 50/50.

I think I've sent all my mesh to Rob now but give me a shout if you fancy trying some different wire sizes as I may have some spare reels knocking about.

Oh shit, I never thought. Sorry chap.

Until I got a load of superfine from Rob I used 400 in absolutely everything without any issues but then all of the 12mg I vaped in a genny was 50/50.

I think I've sent all my mesh to Rob now but give me a shout if you fancy trying some different wire sizes as I may have some spare reels knocking about.
Cheers bud :) from what I've gleaned so far the finer mesh wicks more vicious juice better? And I want a loose coil, also know I need to oxidise the mesh too, but not sure how to refine it if that makes any sense!

Have a watch of the mesh guru mate,this is a sat22 but principals are same,i do all mine 200 inner 400 outer straw in straw

I oxidise my mesh over the gas stove
My first genny was a sat22, the best thing i watched to help me learn was this
All the principles are there and the deck is pretty similar,

Back
Top Bottom