What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

RSM hybrid genny

pfvapes

Premium Vendor
Calling all Genny folk!

I picked this up from @Mawsley for a song, and I've been intrigued for a while on these so I took the plunge, any advise, tips etc massively appreciated!!

Last edited:
I always ran it with a 0.3mm 0.8Ω-1.2Ω microcoil, mesh in mesh wick.

It was the only non-cloud blowing set up at the vape thing at the NEC last year it seemed :D

I always ran it with a 0.3mm 0.8Ω-1.2Ω microcoil, mesh in mesh wick.

It was the only non-cloud blowing set up at the vape thing at the NEC last year it seemed :D
Awesome, but still confused lol, I've ordered some 200 and 400 mesh from stealthvape

I'm really looking forward to something with a tight draw again, got some high nic juice all ready

Awesome, but still confused lol, I've ordered some 200 and 400 mesh from stealthvape
Oh shit, I never thought. Sorry chap.

Until I got a load of superfine from Rob I used 400 in absolutely everything without any issues but then all of the 12mg I vaped in a genny was 50/50.

I think I've sent all my mesh to Rob now but give me a shout if you fancy trying some different wire sizes as I may have some spare reels knocking about.

Oh shit, I never thought. Sorry chap.

Until I got a load of superfine from Rob I used 400 in absolutely everything without any issues but then all of the 12mg I vaped in a genny was 50/50.

I think I've sent all my mesh to Rob now but give me a shout if you fancy trying some different wire sizes as I may have some spare reels knocking about.
Cheers bud :) from what I've gleaned so far the finer mesh wicks more vicious juice better? And I want a loose coil, also know I need to oxidise the mesh too, but not sure how to refine it if that makes any sense!

Have a watch of the mesh guru mate,this is a sat22 but principals are same,i do all mine 200 inner 400 outer straw in straw

I oxidise my mesh over the gas stove
My first genny was a sat22, the best thing i watched to help me learn was this
All the principles are there and the deck is pretty similar,

Back
Top Bottom