What's new

Manc meet 06th Feb

There will be a new thread for the next meet. However I can confirm that unless winds were gale force and the rain Horizontal then the umbrellas & heaters at Lloyds were well up to the task, the seats were padded and the tables a generous size. I fear that without paying some fairly sizable sums for a function room that we will most likely end up outside at any venue - so much better to have one with good brollies and effective heaters...

Hey @pixelhazard! Good holiday matey? We had a meet up in Manchester last weekend as planned. Lots of laughs happened. We are planning the next for the 12th March. At the same venue (I think). There will be a new thread popping up once we have stopped talking about decking.

Hey @pixelhazard! Good holiday matey? We had a meet up in Manchester last weekend as planned. Lots of laughs happened. We are planning the next for the 12th March. At the same venue (I think). There will be a new thread popping up once we have stopped talking about decking.

aight, I'm going to Poland 2moro and then England on Thursday morning so I'll be more into it then :) thanks for making things straight :)

I only have one very important question, do you have a gazebo? No gazebo, no deal (although I may settle for a tire swing in a tree)
What the fuck is a gazebo. Is it some sort of antelope with big horns and stuff that lives in Africa? Lol.

Back
Top Bottom