What's new

Notifications Working?

tobywonkanobi

Achiever
Hi, hoping Admin may be able to help. It's no biggy, just a query. I'm sure I used to get notifications when mentioned in threads. I was tagged yesterday in this thread - https://www.planetofthevapes.co.uk/forums/index.php?threads/ADVKEN-Ohmega-Nano-RTA.98035/ , but had no notifications.

Also I clicked on my name where i am announced as winner, which instead of taking me to my profile, took me to a thread from @kulrMeStoopid started in July '13! (https://www.planetofthevapes.co.uk/forums/index.php?threads/Show-your-support!.15977/)

No real issues, just all a bit strange!

Mine have been the same mate. Not getting notification for anything for the past month or so using the IOS app.

Ahhh yes notifications, I remember them, I used to get them then I only got them on subscribed threads, don't think I've ever got them for a mention,
Someone else I know has trouble let's see if it works @moley

Looks like the push notification cert has expired. The alerts were going to an old email account of @OccultScientist's so changed that last week to one that we will actually see if we get an email about the app so will fix this up in the next day or two and we should be sorted again. Cheers for letting us know @tobywonkanobi @Pittard9 @stu pid - will shout when re-uploaded.

Ahhh yes notifications, I remember them, I used to get them then I only got them on subscribed threads, don't think I've ever got them for a mention,
Someone else I know has trouble let's see if it works @moley
Just seen this and, as you may have guessed, no notification.
Glad you got to the bottom of it though [emoji106]

Looks like the push notification cert has expired. The alerts were going to an old email account of @OccultScientist's so changed that last week to one that we will actually see if we get an email about the app so will fix this up in the next day or two and we should be sorted again. Cheers for letting us know @tobywonkanobi @Pittard9 @stu pid - will shout when re-uploaded.

Any idea when this is getting sorted mate, it's not a huge issue as I appreciate this is a free site and we all love it, just wondering if there's a way I can stop being an ignorant sod as I don't respond to mentions or quotes as I don't know about them. [emoji3]

Any idea when this is getting sorted mate, it's not a huge issue as I appreciate this is a free site and we all love it, just wondering if there's a way I can stop being an ignorant sod as I don't respond to mentions or quotes as I don't know about them. [emoji3]

Bit of a daft one, especially as I am an IT goddess :D You havent accidentally unticked your notification buttons have you!? Click on your forum name and go to alert preferences I think it is, I have just had to update mine so I can see more than a couple of comments on a thread.

Bit of a daft one, especially as I am an IT goddess :D You havent accidentally unticked your notification buttons have you!? Click on your forum name and go to alert preferences I think it is, I have just had to update mine so I can see more than a couple of comments on a thread.
Ive not knowingly turned them off[emoji23]
I've had a look and ticked Restore dismissed notifications, but it won't let me save the change if that's what you meant?

Back
Top Bottom