What's new

Recipe mega thread

These are percentages not mls. The purpose of milkstone is to use it as a concentrate when mixing up recipes, so once you have mixed up this recipe you then would only use a small percentage of it in another recipe.
Hopefully that makes sense?

I doff my cap to you sir.

Blackcurrant Sherbet.

3% inawera Blackcurrant
2 drops inawera menthol per 10ml
1 drop FW sour per 10ml
1 drop stevia per 10ml

This may sound like a silly question but is it still possible to add nicotine to a mix that was made with no nicotine? Bare in mind I didn't leave room for nicotine to be added to this mix as I was going for nicotine free.
The reason I am asking is that I have a 100ml bottle sitting there, steeped for months but with no nicotine. Just wondering if there is still a chance or way of adding nicotine in otherwise I might just have to empty this bottle down the drain.

The level of nic I am looking to add is 3mg. I use the 'E-Juice Me Up' app to make my mixes.

Thanks

This may sound like a silly question but is it still possible to add nicotine to a mix that was made with no nicotine? Bare in mind I didn't leave room for nicotine to be added to this mix as I was going for nicotine free.
The reason I am asking is that I have a 100ml bottle sitting there, steeped for months but with no nicotine. Just wondering if there is still a chance or way of adding nicotine in otherwise I might just have to empty this bottle down the drain.

The level of nic I am looking to add is 3mg. I use the 'E-Juice Me Up' app to make my mixes.

Thanks
Yeah, if your using 72mg nic then my calculations make it that you should add 4.2ml for around the 3mg mark. It'll need a bloody good shake and a few more days steeping but shouldn't pose a problem.

Yeah, if your using 72mg nic then my calculations make it that you should add 4.2ml for around the 3mg mark. It'll need a bloody good shake and a few more days steeping but shouldn't pose a problem.

Thanks for that Jugg1es! Yeah I'm using 72mg nic. Don't think you get 100mg over in the UK or do you? I have never seem to came across it but I am guessing that's the level they use in the States?
If your wondering what mix it is, then its a vanilla custard in a 50/50 mix which I made in August last year, not been touched just been sitting in the dark steeping all that time lol

But is your calculation correct? Because I usually now make 70/30 mixes in 100ml bottles and I include the nic which it calculates to 4.17ml. Just wondering if it would still be the same regardless of what pg/vg ratio the mix is?

Cheers

@viper, my mixes aren't that accurate. However, after adding the nic your total ml will be 104 not the 100ml. The 0.03ml between us won't make any difference to the actual vape no the strength tbh. I've got to the stage of adding the concentrates and 4-4.2ml of nic per 100ml and just topping off the bottle with vg.

Last edited:
@viper, my mixes aren't that accurate. However, after adding the nic your total ml will be 104 not the 100ml. The 0.3ml between us won't make any difference to the actual vape no the strength tbh. I've got to the stage of adding the concentrates and 4-4.2ml of nic per 100ml and just topping off the bottle with vg.

thanks mate! :) At least I now know that bottle won't go to waste. Btw have you or anyone else added nic to a 0mg mix before and notice any major difference in the flavour change? Or should I be alright since mine has been steeping for months? lol

I find nic always creates a different flavour to a juice, not always a great deal though. You should be fine, custard is quite a strong flavour in itself.

I find nic always creates a different flavour to a juice, not always a great deal though. You should be fine, custard is quite a strong flavour in itself.

I just took a closer look at the 0mg bottle and it doesn't look like I will manage adding 4ml of nic I there without it overspilling. If I take the pipette out then it looks like I could maybe just about to make it but I know then that once I stick the pipette back in to close it off then its most likely gonna leak out.
I am thinking of removing 4ml of liquid already in there to make the room. I could maybe add the 4ml back in later once I get through a bit of the bottle or just discard it altogether.
What would you suggest?

I'd vape it, I'm a skinflint though and don't like to waste juice. Vaping on a budget and all that

Back
Top Bottom